Employment Passes for Non-Malaysians

Residence Pass – Talent (RP-T)

Who’s eligible?

  • Professionals who have been residing and working in Peninsular Malaysia for at least 3   years.
  • Professionals who currently hold a valid Employment Pass.
  • Professionals currently earning a gross taxable income of RM144,000 per annum.
  • Professionals who have an Income Tax Number in Malaysia and have been contributing income tax for a minimum of 2 years.

Applicants must be residing in Malaysia at the time of application. Preference will be given to applicants who qualify as an expert and able to contribute significantly to key Malaysian industries under the NKEA.

What are the perks?

  • Will be able to work and live in Malaysia for up to 10 years.
  • Will be able to change employers without having to renew the pass.
  • Spouse and children (under 18 years old) will also be awarded the same benefits, i.e. spouse have the freedom and flexibility to work as well.
  • Spouse and children (under 18 years old) are also eligible to enroll into a learning institution in Malaysia.

Employment Pass (EP)

Who’s eligible?

  • Non-Malaysians who have secured employment with a company based in Malaysia.

Learn more about the Employment Pass (EP)

Employment Pass II (EPII)

Who’s eligible?

  • Non-Malaysians graduating from an academic institution in Malaysia with at least 2nd upper class (or equivalent).
  • Non-Malaysians pursuing an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in SETARA Tier-5 institutions.
  •  Non-Malaysian applicant who has successfully gained employment in a reputable firm in Malaysia (E.g: MNCs, GLCs)

For more information about the Employment Pass II (EPII), please email info@talentcorp.com.my

Are you a spouse of a Malaysian citizen and currently on a Social Visit Pass? You are eligible to work in Malaysia without converting your pass. For more information, click here.